I wish I had audio from this session because sweet Baby Milo was making some of the most amazing cooing and giggling sounds I've ever heard. This shoot was the day before Ian's first day of law school. As the wife of a Juris Doctorate I know what an exciting and nerve-wracking time this is and I love that we were able to commemorate it! Good Luck Sara and Ian!
Britt! Thank you so much for shooting our family. You made it easy and you really got the best out of our little guy. We've ordered prints for ourselves, our parents, our grandparents... We can't wait to share them! Thank you!
Britt! Thank you so much for shooting our family. You made it easy and you really got the best out of our little guy. We've ordered prints for ourselves, our parents, our grandparents... We can't wait to share them! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteEvery shot is natural, warm and full of love. Baby Milo is a show stealer. So cute.
ReplyDelete-From another wife of a JD ... you can do it, Sara!