
Did you think I forgot about you, Blogosphere? Summertime has been luring me away from my computer with all of her wonderful distractions, but I have lots of great photos to catch you up on... Starting with these pretty pictures from a family reunion I recently shot for the Westwood family! They came from all over to spend time together before Adrian and Katarina left for their wedding in Sweden (I'm not jealous at all). I loved that the pre-teens were playing Bieber to get everyone smiling and that their grandpa was making them laugh the whole time. Its such a special thing when extended families get together, I'm glad I got to memorialize their reunion. Thanks, Westwoods!
I also had the world's cutest assistant with me that day. Andrea, if you weren't already on your way to BYU, I'd be trying to convince you to move to San Diego! (photo from my Instagram stream)









Thank you so much for the memories of our sweet family which have now been documented. It is always stressful doing family photos, but you were so calm and positive; it shows in the the photos how relaxed we all were even when we rushed to make it on time. Thank you for your artistic eye and darling helpful assistant the day of our shoot. You have a gift!
ReplyDeleteOne of our favorite families captured on film! These photos are fantastic. What a great idea to commemorate the essence of love and caring that happens at a family reunion. It gets harder and harder to get everyone together as the years go by; these pictures will be treasured by generations to come.
ReplyDelete