This was one of those great shoots thats hard to narrow down to just a few images to post. Alycia is so photogenic and it was such a lovely evening on Coronado Island, talking about babies and treating ourselves to some ice cream. They were due to have their baby boy yesterday (and I know how hard it is to pass that due date!) so good luck, Alycia, I hope it happens soon and that all goes smoothly. It was wonderful getting to know you both, I hope I'll get to meet baby James soon!
Alycia & Randahl | Coronado, CA
Sunday, June 2
This was one of those great shoots thats hard to narrow down to just a few images to post. Alycia is so photogenic and it was such a lovely evening on Coronado Island, talking about babies and treating ourselves to some ice cream. They were due to have their baby boy yesterday (and I know how hard it is to pass that due date!) so good luck, Alycia, I hope it happens soon and that all goes smoothly. It was wonderful getting to know you both, I hope I'll get to meet baby James soon!
Brit Mann Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger











Brit!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for capturing so beautifully this eventful time! I'm SO happy with these pictures. You are so talented! And yes I'm STILL waiting on our little James! Can't wait to meet him! Thanks again!!!
Alycia