Robyn & John, Village of La Jolla, CA

Thursday, October 31








These guys are the greatest and I think you can totally see that in these photos. Robyn was an Instagram friend who lives in Orange County, and when she booked her session she invited my hubby and I out for dinner afterwards, so now we are real-life friends! Good call, Robyn. You must have had a feeling that we would all click instantly. Thanks again for a fun shoot and double date, we can't wait to see you both again soon!

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented Miss Brit! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to take such beautiful pictures of us! I love you and our new friendship - and have referred you to quite a few people! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brit!! Everything turned out amazing and I love all that we got during the shoot!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Brit Mann Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger