This was a special shoot. Lindsey was leaving the following day to serve an 18-month-long mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Forth Worth, Texas area. Some of her brothers were out of town so her sweet mom, Amy, booked me to shoot just the girls in the family (obviously, beauty runs in the family). Their excitement and love for Lindsey as she embarked on this adventure was so contagious I got a little teary as we were talking and laughing and traipsing around Balboa Park. I've told her this before but I'll say it again, Amy knows how to raise truly incredible kids, and I would like her to please teach me everything she knows! Thank you for inviting me to take these special photos, and thank you all for being so incredibly photogenic!
Sister Heap | Balboa Park, CA
Monday, May 20
This was a special shoot. Lindsey was leaving the following day to serve an 18-month-long mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Forth Worth, Texas area. Some of her brothers were out of town so her sweet mom, Amy, booked me to shoot just the girls in the family (obviously, beauty runs in the family). Their excitement and love for Lindsey as she embarked on this adventure was so contagious I got a little teary as we were talking and laughing and traipsing around Balboa Park. I've told her this before but I'll say it again, Amy knows how to raise truly incredible kids, and I would like her to please teach me everything she knows! Thank you for inviting me to take these special photos, and thank you all for being so incredibly photogenic!
Brit Mann Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger








I am so thankful to have these pictures. Brit, you did a beautiful job capturing the joy that we felt in Lindsey's desire to serve a mission. I'm sure every mother hopes their children will grow up to believe they can do hard things, but it is so exciting when you see them want to live their lives in a way that will glorify our Father in Heaven. Maybe one of these days, we'll have everyone together for a family picture again. But until then, these photos are treasures in our family. I especially love the photos of my girls together. Hillary prayed for years for a baby sister. Two brothers later ... Although they are about seven years apart, they have always been close. Thank you, Brit! We always feel a little awkward in pictures, but you made this such a fun and special evening in Balboa Park!
ReplyDelete